August 22, 2022
Come join and grow with Vancouver’s modern Chinese bistro Old Bird on Main Street.
Opened in Jan 2020 right before the world shuts down, Old Bird restaurant navigates what it means to be a modern Chinese restaurant in Vancouver. We are a restaurant and bar located at 3950 Main street, Vancouver. We have a fun craft cocktail program inspired by Chinese ingredients / culture and a food program that focus on fun plates inspired by traditional Chinese flavours.
Our mission is to be:
CHINESE INSPIRED / FUN / WARM
Positions currently open are:
We are looking for an experienced, fun and positive server. The ideal candidate would have a love for Chinese cuisine and is a team player. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off on Wed or Sundays between 3-5pm.
Successful candidate exudes positivity, passionate about food, beverage and creating a warm and approachable service for our guests. Strong beverage knowledge and bar experience is a bonus.
We are looking for full time and part time line cooks / prep cooks to join our fabulous team. Do you want a job that you love? Coworkers who become your besties? Chefs who inspire you? We make AMAZING food and build great team! Our leaders actually care, listen and work alongside you.
- $17-$22 an hour plus an approximate tip share of $4~6 an hour in tips.
- Medical and dental benefits plan after 6 months of working full time.
- 8-hour work day so you can enjoy life outside of work.
- 50% employee discounts on everything on your day off.
- Comprehensive training and leaders who care
- Opportunity to learn how to make Chinese food in a french kitchen.
- Team oriented, hard-working, genuinely friendly, positive
- At least 2 years of experience as a Cook in a fast-paced kitchen
- Available to work a variety of shifts including closes, opens, and Sundays
- Able to follow direction and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Personable, has a positive attitude, and strong communication skills
- Looks to help everyone around them succeed
- Wants to grow
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.